On Thursday, March 2nd, at 10:00 a.m. EST, Jonathan will be presenting on “Security and Data Protection on Blockchain.” He will be joined by blockchain experts Vandana Taxali (Artcryption) and Harrison Jordan (Harrison Jordan Law Professional Corporation) in a panel moderated by Mohamed El Kandri (IR4LAB). The panelists will discuss securing Blockchain and using private and public keys. They will dive into the following topics:
- The inherited security qualities of blockchain.
- Why do we hear about hacks in blockchain applications? Is blockchain really secure?
- Would blockchain jeopardize or enhance data privacy?
- CBDC and the concerns around tracking citizens spending.
- The role that blockchain could play in the data economy.
- The role of blockchain in IP protection and enforcement.
- Enhancements to the security of existing blockchain through proposed solutions such as zero knowledge proof algorithms.
- How data insecurity impacts the transactional environment.
This is an in-person event. We hope to see you there!