Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Sliwoski, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Why Marco is less bullish about Uruguay’s cannabis sector than he was a few years ago.
- Uruguay’s strengths and weaknesses as a cannabis actor.
- What Uruguay needs to do to get its canna mojo back.
- Uruguay’s broader political and economic environment.
- Colombia and other countries to watch in Latam when it comes to cannabis.
- Marco’s experience setting up CannaPur and selling it to Khiron.
- What makes canna startups thrive (or fail).
- Regional differences in Marco’s native Brazil.
- Uruguay’s outsized role in world football/soccer.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Gregory Schaffer, author of Emerging Powers and the World Trading System.