In this 60-minute webinar, Harris Sliwoski attorneys Paul Coble and Jonathan Bench will discuss intellectual property and international business fundamentals for blockchain entrepreneurs, such as:
– How does the use of intellectual property in web3 differ from web2?
– How can blockchain technologies and creations like NFTs be protected?
– Can patents be granted with so much open source use in web3?
– What is the right way to do business in this borderless and trustless web3 environment?
– Does every blockchain venture or DAO need an off-chain entity?
– How does fundraising from VCs and the general public work in web3?
– How can DAOs be used to generate community IP?